FREE WEBINARS HELD EVERY TUESDAY
Are you still entering transactions by hand? Learn how to utilize data entry automation to optimize your business processing. This course will discuss the latest advancements in scanning technology for accountants. You will receive a live demonstration using every day examples, such as bank and credit card statements, vendor invoices, payroll reports and more!
- Understand how to gain more clients and manage on a larger scale.
- Drive automation and efficiency throughout QuickBooks and other accounting softwares
- Learn to transform multi-step accounting duties into one streamlines task
- Get the power to deliver better services faster.
- Title: Automate Data Entry
- Author: Personable Inc.
- CPE Credits*: 1
- Intended Participants: Accounting Professionals
- Subject-Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Passing Score: 80%
- Prerequisites: General Undering of QuickBooks
- Experience Level: Basic
- Course Contents: Complete, No Additional Material Needed
- Advance Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Base
*NSABA Course Declaration: Webcast provide “group Internet-based” credits. The course consists of live instruction and proactive interaction via the webcast system. Polling questions will be given in every 15 minute interval order to verify attendance. 80% of the questions must be answered to receive credit. (Polling questions are True/False and are not graded for a pass or fail. These questions are used to prove interactive participation and attendance of all attendees. (In addition to meeting the NBSA Registry requirements for group Internet-based programs, this format also meets the new California requirements for group Internet-based CPE programs.)These questions are used to prove interactive participation and attendance of all attendees.
Feedback: All feedback regarding Personable Inc.’s Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is appreciated must be written and submitted to: Personable Inc., 17600 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Please include your name, course name, date of course and feedback. Please note that Personable Inc. will make every attempt to resolve complaints to the customer’s satisfaction. Thank You for your participation. We look forward to hearing from you.