Features & Benefits
ScanWriter is the only solution using advance technology to ensure accuracy and intelligent error detection at hyper
Its integration with Excel gives you the maximum data entry efficiency in a user friendly way.
Enter 100+ transactions in seconds!
ScanWriter streamlines data entry for bank statements, bills, invoices, receipts and more. Taking only 10 seconds per
page, ScanWriter displays a user friendly preview screen allowing you to edit, review, and total amounts to ensure
ScanWriter transforms multi-step accounting activities into one streamline task. Your financial records will be kept
up-to-date without incurring the cost of an additional full time bookkeeper.
Leveraging the benefits of technology offers over 90% in time savings.
|ScanWriter||vs.||Manual Data Entries/Outsourcing|
|Quickly & efficiently reads your financial documents.||Takes time to manually enter data and/or go
from internal office to outsourced company.
|It instantly cuts hourly labor costs by 90%.||Would have to incur costs of a full time bookkeeper(s).|
|Scan unlimited documents at your discretion!||Ongoing hourly and transaction limitations.|
|In-house security and privacy amongst financial documentation so that never have to worry about your private documents leaving the premises or|
getting into the wrong hands.
| If outsourcing, you need to disclose and send
documents to vendor - possibility of document loss
and compromisation of privacy.
|Fewer bookkeepers are needed to maintain and reviewcompany files. Reduces the need for multiple checkpoints to account for human error.||Multiple bookkeepers needed to record and review
transactions. If outsourcing, you need to go through the outsourcing company and through the people they outsourced to finish the job!
|Data integrity - can review and check entries before|
QuickBooks import to verify the validity and integrity of
| Data integrity at risk – using multiple bookkeepers
lessens the ability to review and see whether what is
enter is correct or not. Creates potential redundancies.
|Takes minutes to read and review transactions before|
importing into QuickBooks.
|Takes days to enter and review your data before
importing into QuickBooks.
|Takes the click of a button to instantly create|
|Takes hours of manual data input to create QuickBooks entries.|
- The avg. accuracy rate of a human is dependent upon multiple factors such as inexperience, risk misinterpretation,
conflict of objective, and moral.
- Avg. likelihood of a human creating an error is 21%.
- In 2009, 2.5% of firms filed for a financial restatement of their returns.
- Last year, 75 companies filed 78 financial restatements to correct accounting errors.*
- In addition, companies delayed 115 financial reports.*
- Expense recognition was the most common area of error corrections, accounting for 18 percent of all errors.
These included underreported or miscalculated expenses.*
- Depending upon the amount of work available, bookkeepers can spend on average four hours to 20+ hours each
month entering data.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 100% accuracy in QuickBooks
- Improve data integrity
- Supports bank statements, receipts, invoices & more!
- Manage high volume & batch processing
- Minimize data entry errors
- Reduce time & costs
- Advance error detection
- Automated account coding & entity name recognition
- Reliable automated data entry
- User friendly editing and review screens
**ScanWriter does not currently support handwritten documents.
*Expense Chart: According to the May 2009 National percentile wage estimates per Bureau of Statistics, 90% of Bookkeepers earned $24.25 per hour and had an annual wage of $50,450.00. *Bullet points: According to CFOZone.com, “Accounting errors way down: good or bad news?” by Stephen Taub.