ActiveX Control Setting
If you have “Your login failed due to Microsoft Remote Desktop Web Connection that has not been installed or enabled…” message at login, please follow Step 1 to resolve the login issue.
Step 1: How to add http://*.personable.com to the list of Trusted Sites:
- Click on Tools menu on the top of Internet Explorer window and select Internet Options.
Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 10
- Click on Security tab, then click on Trusted Sites icon. The Security level for this zone must be Medium-High or lower. And then, make sure that the Enable Protected Mode is unchecked.
- Click on Sites button in order to enter Trusted Sites window. In many cases, http://*.personable.com is entered automatically at Add this Web site to the zone. If not, manually type http://*.personable.com. And then, click Add button to add login web site to the trusted site.
- Click OK to close Trusted Sites window, and OK to close Internet Options.
- Close the Internet Explorer and Open a new one, and try to login. If you cannot login to the Virtual Desktop, go to Step 2.
Step 2: How to enable Download signed ActiveX Controls:
- Click on Custom Level button under Security level for this zone.
- Select Enable option under Download signed ActiveX Controls, then click OK to save the changes.
- Click OK to close Internet Explorer window.
- Try to login again.
- If you are still unable to login with Active X message, you may not have enough privilege to install such Add-Ons. Please contact Personable technical support (email@example.com) or your system administrator..