ScanWriter 160 Scanner Driver Download
Thank You for purchasing ScanWriter 160 Scanner
Click on the [Download] button below to begin your download
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
1. The computer will be restarted at the end of the driver installation. Please close all running applications and save your work.
2. Unzip the ‘ScanWriter160_Driver.zip’ file and launch Setup.exe located in the ‘ScanWriter 160’ folder.
3. When you have following prompt for Scanner Calibration, you can either connect Scanner’s USB port to the system in order to do the Calibration or skip it at this moment. Scanner Calibration Wizard shortcut is available at Start Menu -> ScanWriter 160 -> Calibrarion Wizard
4. Click ‘Next’ at the Calibration Wizard.
5. Click ‘Calibrate Now’.
6. Load ‘Calibration Sheet’ at the scanner feeder and click ‘Start’. If you don’t have Calibration Sheet (which is in the Scanner packing box), you can use a blank piece of paper instead.
7. Restart the system.